Talk about brotherly love! A South Carolina man was convinced to eat a bunch of cocaine that was stashed up his siblings asshole because the po-po was creeping in their general direction. Deangelo Mitchell shat out an ounce of sweet white Colombian nectar and told his bro, Wayne, to open wide. Wayne died shortly after, possibly due to humiliation overdose. Police later found even more drugs packed deep inside Deangelo’s stinkbox.
December 22, 2011
Written by distortedview
Tim is the creator of distortedview.com and the host of Distorted View Daily. Since 2004, the podcast has been featured in numerous publications, won awards, and gained a cult following.